Wednesday, November 18, 2009

An Open Letter: Continued Racism on Good Day LA, Fox 11 Los Angeles

November 18th, 2009

Good Day LA Television Morning News (Fox Channel 11, Los Angeles),


BIG AFTER-EDIT:::::

November 20th, 2009

Ok, well…, I’ll let that one go and chalk it up to entertainment. But…., I’m just here to say, that as a ‘white’ male I am tired of being made the brunt of racially-motivated and insensitive comments, and, because I am a ‘white’ male I am apparently supposed to take no offense at such statements. It would not be acceptable for these television personalities to make light of other racial groups, would it? Of course not. So, why as a ‘white’ male I am supposed to be accepting of racially derogatory statements that apparently are aimed at me?
AVT

No comments:

Post a Comment