Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Zealand Woman Becomes Paralyzed From ‘Hickey’ On Neck. HEAR THAT, YOUNGSTERS?

January 26th, 2011

Yesterday, News 12 Long Island reported that a New Zealand woman became paralyzed after receiving a ‘hickey’ on her neck. It was reported that after getting the ‘hickey’ she had lost use of her extremities on one side of her body (or use of the entire side of her body, I not sure which). She quickly went/was taken to the hospital and the doctors determined that a clotted artery in her neck or small stroke (or something anyhow) had been caused by her partner giving her (a severe?) ‘hickey.’ The doctors/hospital prescribed and administered some type of anti–coagulant blood medicine and sometime thereafter, luckily for her, she regained use of her temporarily paralyzed body parts.

So, to the youngsters in the crowd [regardless of age] that may read this blog, the next time your partner/lover/bf/gf is going at it with your neck, aside from the hideous mark it leaves on your neck, you may live to regret that ‘hickey’ in more ways than one! :)

Adam Trotter / AVT


No comments:

Post a Comment