Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lady Bugs and Bees

December 6th, 2011


During the last few summers or so, it seems that I regularly have been visited by a somewhat continual stream of lady bugs. While I have never understood if there was any karmic, metaphysical, or earthly significance to the matter, nevertheless, I found it all to be kind’a cool. :)

Of late over the last several months, however, it seems that the stream has mostly been that of bees apparently coming before me to die. I don’t understand if there is any significance to this latest phenomenon either. But…, as to my concern, let’s say it’s starting to freak me out a little.

??

AVT
PS. FYI, currently, I am in a region where bees are still out and about at this point in the calendar year – but not too many lady bugs, as far as I can tell.


Worth noting for posterity: Approximately a couple of years back, in response to a televised news story attesting to the dire straights of the bee population – especially in the United States, I contacted a bee expert at University of California at Davis. While the professor was apparently quite open, intelligent, and cordial in his conversing with me, he seemed to be at a loss, more or less, as to what is happening to the diminishing bee population. While the professor - as I recall - put forth no concrete answers to the question at hand, he didn’t seem to be overly receptive to my hypotheses on the matter either. As a result of the bees I continually witness dying right in front of my eyes, on my parked vehicle, and on the sidewalks, I can only surmise that possibly some metaphysical force could be at play in that maybe I am to begin to focus more of my attentions on the plight of the bee population. Maybe such seems logical despite of the illogic of it all?


//



Follow on January 18th, 2014

It’s been happening again for a few months now, at least with the bees.  Odd though that I saw a television show the other day that proffered that it was extra-terrestrials killing-off the bees to do away with the human race on earth.  (See:  “Unsealed: Alien Files”; at  http://www.unsealedfiles.com/the-alien-files )  I don’t know about all that, but….  It’s all both interesting and disturbing at the same time, nevertheless. 
AVT
 

No comments:

Post a Comment